Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Let's Go Fly A Kite

Great, now I have that song stuck in my head!


I forgot to post about Tyler's kite flying at school, so I am doing it now. It's mostly driven by the fact that he is spending the week with friends out of town and it's nice to see his sweet face even if only on the blog. He has gleefully informed us that he "doesn't miss us at all' and we should let him stay a whole extra week. It's only day 3 of 7 though I don't think he'll be missing us terribly after 7 days either.


 You see, our friends have 4 BOYS. He is in pure Lego, Hot Wheel, Nerf gun, video game, wrestling heaven right now. It's truly no wonder he's in no hurry back to us. I know as his mother I should be heart broken that he doesn't miss us and the only tears he's shed are over the fact that I won't promise he can stay another week, but frankly I'm thrilled he's getting the boy time he needs. Sisters just aren't the same.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, it will be approved after I make sure you aren't a cylon. I have tests for that.