Monday, October 22, 2012

Sharing the Love

photo from 52 Kitchen Adventures

When I really enjoy a post I want to be able to share them with you, so I have been making a point to save my faves for easy sharing. Hopefully you'll like these as much as I have.

Sometimes the posts will challenge, sometimes they will encourage. They might make you angry or really happy. There are so many great, encouraging, intellegent people online, writing what they are passionate about, that it feels like a shame not to share.

These are a few of my favorite reads from the past week.

When It's Hard to be Happy for Her and Four Ways to Make the Most of Your Season

The inconvenient truth about Halloween chocolate and forced child labor

Again, my friends are inspiring me: Lesley, talking about God's direction in our lives and Ashlee with a snail mail challenge. It's so ON!

And last, but definitely not least, Stephanie came up with these awesome Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Browned Butter Frosting. She had me at Pumpkin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, it will be approved after I make sure you aren't a cylon. I have tests for that.