Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Disneyland ::it's a small world::

If you know me at all, you know that I am pretty nuts about Disneyland, which is actually kind of funny because I generally hate places/events with large numbers of people. However, the adorableness that is Disney got the better of me and I am truly in my happy place in the Happiest Place on Earth. Include my family in that scenario and I am over the moon.

We just got back from, quite possibly, the best family vacation ever at Disneyland. We went with Aaron's parents and the kids, my sister, and Aaron's brother's family. One of our best friends and her honey also decided to take their vacation and overlap ours. Our kids are 8, 6, and 3, so I was mildly freaked out that they would be evil monsters for three days demanding princesses and pirates and Jedi and screaming when they didn't get their way.

This did not happen. They were amazing and sweet. Our girls weren't in the least bit disappointed that not a single princess was met and our son was only heartbroken for a second that he wasn't chosen for the Jedi Academy. Besides, they know me well, both my daughter promptly reminded me "There is always next time, Mom!"

As any loyal fan of Disney can attest, more pictures were taken in and of the park than anyone ever needs to see, but I'm going to slowly share them all with you, anyway.


it's a small world













No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, it will be approved after I make sure you aren't a cylon. I have tests for that.