Monday, July 11, 2011

I ♥ Sacramento {Circus Imagination}


When we were at the County Fair we had the joy of watching the delightful Circus Imagination in action. We liked it so much that we came back for the second showing in hopes that the kids could participate. Tyler made sure he waited front and center in hopes of getting picked.

Pick me, pick me!
He was the last one picked!
Circus Imagination is family owned locally (somewhat, they are in the foothills) and they travel to schools, fairs and community events showing kids how to put on their own imaginary circus. It is so fun and so easy! We are hoping to try it out with our kids and some of their friends one day. We had originally thought we might try it for our daughter's upcoming third birthday, but we think maybe we'll give a go when she (and her friends) are a smidge older.
Being the butterfly catching clown is an extremely important job.
There was an impressive "sharpshooter", Dead-eye McBang

The Butterflies running from the clown!
The menacing menagerie

Tina the Tightrope Walker
Trust me when I say it was darned adorable.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Claire! I found your post on Google its really cute! You know we have a blog? Http://circusimagination.Wordpress.com I was wondering if you'd let us re-publish your post there?
    Let us know!
    Thanks for being so positive about the show!
    Fun is a state of mind!

    Circus Imagination circus@fairbrat.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, it will be approved after I make sure you aren't a cylon. I have tests for that.