Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Little Brothers


This is probably my favorite picture of my youngest brother, Rhys. It's taken at my niece's birthday party several years ago, and he was probably 18 or 19 here. He was (is) a huge grump of a kid (man) sometimes, but it's moments like this that have always hinted at the softie I have always known was there. Now he is going to have an opportunity to be a big softie all the time as he and his love are going to become parents! It's a little surreal to realize your baby brother is old enough to have a baby of his own, but such is life! They just found out they are expecting a boy, so there probably won't be any tea parties, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, it will be approved after I make sure you aren't a cylon. I have tests for that.