Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Good Readin': A List to Share

If I haven't said it before I will say it now. I love you guys. Seriously. I love you all so much for coming here and reading what I write and then deciding to ever come back. I love that you guys have all been sharing your books and thoughts with me via this blog, twitter and facebook. There are some awesome reads being suggested and my kindle thanks you. Aaron might not be as happy about this, seeing as my late night kindle purchases may have ramped up. Oops!

So, to return the favor, I am compiling all your suggestions in this post, that way we can all never have to say "What am I going to read next?" Though, based on your suggestions, I doubt many of you have that problem anyway.

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, Seth Grahame-Smith
All Clear, Connie Willis
Bad Religion, Ross Douthat
Bel Canto, Ann Patchett
Blackout, Connie Willis 
 
Cocktail Hour Under the Tree of Forgetfulness, Alexandra Fuller
Confessions of Georgia Nicolson Series, Louise Rennison
Change Your Thoughts - Change Your Life, Dr. Wayne W. Dwyer
Ella Minnow Pea, Mark Dunn
Gallway Bay, Mary Pat Kelly

The Gates of Heaven Series, C.S. Lakin
The Gift of Fear, Gavin de Becker 
Graceling, Kristin Cashore
Great Expectations, Charles Dickens
The Gutenberg Elegies, Sven Birkerts

An Invisible Thread, Laura Shroff, Alex Tresniowski

Lady Almina and the Real Downton Abbey, The Countess of Carnarvon
Love In the Time of Cholera, Gabriel Garcia Marquez
The Shallows: What the Internet Is Doing to Our Brain, Nicholas Carr
Sookie Stackhouse Series, Charlaine Harris 

The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie, Alan Bradley
The Time Keeper, Mitch Albom
Thunder Dog, Michael Hingson, Susy Flory 
Trylle Trilogy, Amanda Hocking
You are a Writer (So Start Acting Like One), Jeff Goins 

What Christian Women Want This Election Season, Her.menutics e-books
The Year of Living Bibically, AJ Jacobs

So there it is, in a whacked out version of alphabetical order. You don't alphabetize thes and ans....right? Well, I didn't so...oh, well.

After reading these descriptions of the books it makes me want to cry with joy. You all get me. You really, really get me. Seriously, I don't think there is a single recommendation on here that I wouldn't read. I might be in my happy place. Nope, I am. Let's do this again, soon m'kay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, it will be approved after I make sure you aren't a cylon. I have tests for that.