Sunday, September 9, 2012

Love and Motherhood: It Takes Time

It has been almost nine years since I stood there, alone in our apartment, holding our newborn son and wondering when I would love the sweet little bundle in my arms. I was enchanted, enthralled, enraptured by this velvety soft little alien, but love hadn't quite entered the equation yet. For my husband it was love at first sight, ironic since in our love story he was the one who wasn't sure and I was the one in love from practically the moment we met. We were in new territory in more ways than I had bargained for.

Today I am thrilled to be sharing the story of how and when I finally fell in love with our baby as a part of the When Motherhood Comes Softly series at New Life Steward. I hope you will join us there today and let Mary Beth and all her readers know what you thought. See you there!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to have you over at New Life Steward today! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, it will be approved after I make sure you aren't a cylon. I have tests for that.