Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Can you see them?



There is something about rolling hills and farms and dilapidated barns or cattle corrals that makes me drift off into daydreams of horseback riding in long skirts and petticoats or wagon trains dotting the horizon. California has plenty of fodder for my imagination what with Northern California's gold mining towns, the Sierra Mountains and sprawling cattle ranches along the Central Coast.

Aaron frequently gets frustrated with me when we drive places because he's the one stuck driving and instead of keeping him company I've got my nose plastered to the window, daydreaming away. Unless we are traveling down I-5 between Elk Grove and LA.  Cuz that's just boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, it will be approved after I make sure you aren't a cylon. I have tests for that.