Thursday, March 31, 2011

There’s a new kid in town.

102

Sunday was the first Sacramento Craft and Flea Market under the W/X, which is slated to be every 4th Sunday of the month.  Around 250 vendors were lined up according to the event website, but Saturday’s monsoon scared off most of the vendors. After last week’s epic rains I needed a day out and my friend Megan (and her mom) was happy to join me.

105

There were a few craft vendors and quite a few “newly manufactured goods” vendors. Seeing as the parking lot wasn’t full this time, I am unsure if this will end up being a great place to find unique artisan and handmade goods or a good place to find cheap stuff. I really really hope it will be the former and not the latter.

107

112

Megan is a good model to have around - for lots of reasons, but especially because she looks cute in sunhats.

114

Think the birds will think these are pretty? I know my mother would love them. They kind of remind me of something out Alice in Wonderland.

100

It would be really cool to see some local food trucks out there and at the Antique Market someday. Mini Burger Truck maybe? One could hope. Yes, everything does eventually come back around to food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, it will be approved after I make sure you aren't a cylon. I have tests for that.