Friday, May 31, 2013

Spirit and Forgiveness with Overcome the Lie


"The other morning I woke up with a heavy heart. I got up and wandered around the house a little bit. No one else was awake. It’s rare that the house is that quiet, rarer that I am the first one out of bed. I was alone in a quiet house with a heavy heart.
The previous 48 hours had been rough: we were in the midst of difficult parenting choices, I had to face some of my own shortcomings and the consequences thereof, I had been reminded of old wounds long forgiven, but not forgotten, and because of the raw emotional state these things left me with, my feelings had been easily hurt further by careless words made in jest." visit Overcome the Lie to read the rest of this post.
I am honored to be a monthly guest writer for the Overcome the Lie blog. This month's theme was Spirit and I'd love to think they saved the best for last (har har! it was a fluke, promise!) when they scheduled me to wrap up this months posts on Spirit. 
While you are there, be sure to leave a comment with your thoughts and read some of the other amazing posts about the Spirit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, it will be approved after I make sure you aren't a cylon. I have tests for that.