Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Perfect Day

yum

We couldn’t have asked for a better start to the day: blueberry pancakes for moi, pink pancakes for kids and daddy inscribed with syrup love, followed by cookie decorating with Grandma and Grandpa. 

valentine

My nephew Roman was a good sport, watching while all the kids decorated cookies. It’s tough only being 6 mos old! We love getting to watch him two days a week. Every morning the girls ask if Roman is coming to play. It’s good because since we started watching him the girls have stopped asking for a baby brother. They get their fix! Brother, however does not, since he is at school all day. Oh well!

cookies

I didn’t make my honey a Valentine this year, so I decorated a cookie for him. Can you guess which one? Happy Valentine’s Day!

1 comment:

Comments are moderated, it will be approved after I make sure you aren't a cylon. I have tests for that.